Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm always behind....

It's Sat. afternoon and I've got just a minute before Maureen gets here to completely reorganize my house - not my Forte! - so I thought I would catch-up for a minute.



Friday morning I got my office cleared out, pretty much. I'm starting a new job on Monday and even though I'm not completely finished at FB they are hiring new people left and right so I thought they might need my space. Then I met Maureen at the LOCS sale and got the rest of my Christmas shopping done for all of the kids that we buy for, Rose included! I just find that Rose has soooo many toys already, most of which she doesn't play with and I see piles of toys around other houses. With us going on our debt diet (I'll tell you more later), I can't bring my self to pay an arm and a leg for something that the kids will play with twice. Whatever. Daycare then called and Rosie had diarriea again (there is a Roto-virus going around - great!) so I went and picked her up and we headed to BRU to buy some diapers with my coupons and get a gc.

No comments: